Thursday, May 9, 2013

Video tutorials are on the way

I have had a few technical difficulties and trials that I had to get through, but I'm happy to say it is now worked out.  I have the software now that will allow me to record me screen, edit my video, and add voice narration afterwards.  I also now have a microphone that picks up the sound clearly and at the appropriate volume.
Needless to say, my first video tutorial for On Screen Takeoff is now published on You Tube.  It has been added to the OST playlist on the Walt Wolf You Tube channel.  Here's a direct link to this first video, if you're curious.  FIRST OST VIDEO TUTORIAL
I've added a link to the video on the How To Takeoff page on this blog and the playlist is now linked on the Videos page of this blog.

At this beginning stage, I will send emails to the team to let them know when new videos are uploaded.  Eventually I hope the team is checking back frequently or subscribed to the You Tube channel, so the email from me will not be needed.  Until then, I will let the team know and request for feedback to ensure the quality and content of the tutorials meet the needs of everyone.

Thank you all for your patience as I now begin to roll out these videos.

Ezlie

No comments:

Post a Comment